Buy Trikes in the UK from Old Biker World
Although not a common sight on our roads, trikes are popular with many solo motorcyclists in the UK and Old Biker World is proud to be a buyer and seller of a wide range of trikes in the UK.
What’s the appeal of a trike?
We are often asked ‘why do people ride trikes, what is the appeal’? Over the years, we have found that there are a variety of features and benefits that appeal including:
- As a trike could be driven on a driving license (for licenses prior to 2013) a trike enabled many new riders to get on the road without the need to pass a motor cycle test.
- For some, trikes offer an easier to handle experience as it offers more stability and less need to be able to handle the weight of the bike.
- The reverse trikes (the ones with two wheels at the front) these tend to be high performance vehicles so that’s done for the thrill of speed.
- Then of course, there are those that like to travel with a sense of style!
In addition to the above safety can be a factor that appeals… if not to the rider then certainly their partner whom tend to feel that its a safer way to travel.
Leading trike brands
Old Biker World sells a wide range of trikes to customers across Sussex and the UK, including:
- Rhino Praying mantis
- Desperate Dan
- Plus a few quality custom home builds including three wheel Morgan style trikes.
Want to know more?
If you are interested in finding out more about trikes:
- There are a number of trikeing events and custom bike shows around the country:
- Trike Magazine is worth looking at to keep up to date with the latest goings ons.
- Also see some Triker forums
Buying or selling a trike
If you are looking to buy a trike then please take a look at the latest trikes available from Old Biker World»
If you are selling a trike, find about selling it to us»